|Delivery time:||This item ships directly from our supplier. Please contact us with any questions.|
Features of the Heritage Farms Applique Crow and Star Quilted Throw 60" x 50":
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This throw contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, mustard, and black plaid and check fabrics
- CROW AND PRIMITIVE STAR: Center patch adorned with appliqued crow and star motifs while outer border is decorated in star appliques connected by an embroidered twig and pip berry vine
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" burgundy and black plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- DISPLAY CAPABILITY: Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This throw is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
Specifications of the Heritage Farms Applique Crow and Star Quilted Throw 60" x 50":
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Weight: 2.1 lb
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
Shipping/Returns/Policies: See the bottom of this page and click on the link that best answers your question.
Sign up for our Nana’s Email List!
Nana’s Email Pledge: We promise to never share your information or fill your inbox with countless emails. Our emails will be about Special Offers, Events or the products we know you love.